Disabled Vaadin Update in Eclipse

I have a project in Eclipse and I would like to update the project to to latest version of Vaadin, but when I right click on the project, select Properties then go to Vaadin the Vaadin Text box and the Download button are both disabled.
If I create a new Vaadin project the Textbox and the Button are both enabled.
I still can update my project to the latest version of Vaadin manually, but the automatic way is disabled.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thank You

Peter

If you have a Vaadin JAR on your classpath but outside the project, the version selection components are disabled. Normally the plugin manages the Vaadin JAR in the project webcontent lib directory as configured in the project for Eclipse WTP (Web Tools Platform), by default WEB-INF/lib. Removing the Vaadin JAR classpath entry (if you have an explicit one) should probably enable them in this case, but maybe you had a reason for refering to a Vaadin JAR location explicitly.

Also, I am not sure if it is disabled if the project does not have the Vaadin facet, but I don’t think that is the case.

In any case, I would recommend updating the Vaadin Eclipse plugin to the latest version in case you don’t have it already. Older versions might sometimes fail to select the correct GWT version when upgrading to Vaadin 6.5.

It must have been something in Eclipse workspace, because I’ve made a copy of my project then removed the project from the wrokspace and recreated the project, then copied ALL of the files back into the project and vaadin option is enabled now.