Vaadin without using the Maven ( ответить )

[size=5]
I ask if it is possible to work with vaadin without using Maven to draw too much architecture to develop a project in better observation if I may use the code in a pure java and Container JBoss 7.1.1, invoke all components vaadin directly to the browser

Thanks and a hug to all

[/size]

Yes.

I’m afraid I don’t understand the rest of your question: Google Translate doesn’t work well enough to ask questions, IMHO.

Sorry,

Charles.

ahaah, Então porque respondeu ; - )

Estou respondendo em Português , talvez assim fica mais fácil pra usar o GOOGLE TRADUTOR.

[size=5]
O que quero dizer é, posso usar o Vaadin Framework sem precisar usar o Maven para estruturar um projeto , invocar todos os componentes do vaadin para o browser, bom eu achei algo que pode ser o que esteja procurando.

Segue o link http://alejandroduarte.weebly.com/tutorial.html , aqui tem uma aplicação exemplo sem o uso do Maven para Debugar , persiste em Tomcat 7.
[/size]

Cordialmente
:#

Sorry for commenting on an old post.

---- Portuguese ----

Oi Marcio,
você conseguiu resolver o seu problema ?

Estou começando a usar o Vaadin e estou usando a estrutura que o plugin do Eclipse cria.

O plugin utiliza o Apache Ivy para resolver as dependencias e assim não fica preso a estrutura do Maven.

Você já deve ter notado isso pois já faz 1 ano que você postou isso.

Obrigado.

---- English - Google Trans ----

Hi Marcio,
you could solve your problem?

I’m starting to use Vaadin and am using the structure that the Eclipse plugin creates.

The plugin uses Apache Ivy to resolve dependencies and thus are not bound by the structure of Maven.

You’ve probably noticed it’s been one year since you posted this.

Thank you.