Cant create new vaadin 7 project

Hi, Im beggining with vaadin 7 and follow the steps of the manual to create a a new project, I download the IvyDE and vaadin beta 9, but when I create the project the eclipse ‘freeze’, and in the back I check that is asking for a evy.xml file to resolve, and I dont know how to fix this, any ideas?

Well I try againg, this time in my mac (the other computer was a pc with windows xp, and java 1.6,) and this time the eclipse freeze a little but then works and create the project correctly (I think so), I still dont know why the other just freeze.

Greetings, well I still dont know what is wrong with the pc version, (as I said this problem is with a pc with windows XP, java 1.6, apache tomcat 7, vaadin 7 with beta 9 and also 10,), Im adding a copy of the evy.xml and a screen shot of the eclipse, so If someone havent found yet what is going on. BTW I said the eclipse ‘freeze’, but thats not enterely truth, I can do stuff, but eclipse keeps doing that operation on the screenshot I added.
12665.png
12666.xml (1.36 KB)
12667.xml (1.22 KB)

Grettings again!, well… cof, cof, Im beginning to think that the problem is my office network, maybe blocking some address where ivy its trying to download something that is needed to finish resolve. :glare: