Remove component from the view fails

Hello!
I’m currently dealing with SlidingPanel from add-on
ikaruswidget

I’m trying to remove this Panel from the view using removeComponent() when I receive some “special” event on the server-side(for example user clicked the button or window was resized). But the component is still visible on the view. I was trying to debug the data UI receives:

Before event:

-Response:
    -change format=uidl pid=PID0
    -com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VWindow id=PID0 height=590px width=815px immediate=true caption=ASM 5.0.7 name=1 theme=acs-reindeer resizable=true main=true        layoutRelativeHeight=true layoutRelativeWidth=true
          +variables
           -com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VVerticalLayout id=PID127 height=100.0% width=100.0% margins=0 alignments={} expandRatios={PID133:1,}
           +com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VHorizontalLayout
           +com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VPanel
           +com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VUriFragmentUtility
           [b]
+com.velociti.ikarus.widget.client.ui.VIkarusSlidingPanel
[/b]

After event:

-Response:
 -change format=uidl pid=PID0
    -com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VWindow id=PID0 height=995px width=1853px immediate=true caption=ASM 5.0.7 name=1 theme=acs-reindeer resizable=true   main=true layoutRelativeHeight=true layoutRelativeWidth=true
          +variables
                 -com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VVerticalLayout id=PID127 height=100.0% width=100.0% margins=0 alignments={} expandRatios={PID133:1,}
                 +com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VPanel
                 +com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VUriFragmentUtility

What I clearly see from the response - the widnow doesn’t contain VIkarusSlidingPanel anymore - but in fact it is still their.
-The only thing that helps me - reload page.

Removing buttons from the window on the same event - works perfect.
SetVisible(false) doest work - I receive blank page when trying reload page after this.

Where possibly the problem is hidden? Can somebody help me with workaround?

Hello! I have the same problem. Did you solve it?

No. I gave up. Now I am simply using Vaadin panel to achieve the same behavior.