Vaadin 7 maven plugin and WAR

Hello,

I am facing an issue trying to deploy my application as a WAR.
I keep getting the following error when I try to run my application (after my Spring applicationcontext is loaded etc…) I used maven to package the WAR (in Intellij).

When I use Jetty-run from the maven jetty plugin everything works fine.

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Bart

java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/vaadin/server/Page, method: getJavaScript signature: ()Lcom/vaadin/ui/JavaScript;) Incompatible argument to function
	com.vaadin.ui.UI.<init>(UI.java:488)
	com.vaadin.ui.UI.<init>(UI.java:518)
	be.vanremortele.jcomber.ui.JComberUI.<init>(JComberUI.java:33)
	sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
	sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
	java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
	org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:147)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:76)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:990)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:943)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:313)
	org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
	org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1098)
	ru.xpoft.vaadin.SpringUIProvider.createInstance(SpringUIProvider.java:27)
	com.vaadin.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.getBrowserDetailsUI(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:2527)
	com.vaadin.server.AbstractCommunicationManager.handleBrowserDetailsRequest(AbstractCommunicationManager.java:2433)
	com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.service(VaadinServlet.java:339)
	com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet.service(VaadinServlet.java:215)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

Managed to fix this by adding the following parameter to my servlet:

<init-param>
            <description>Application widgetset</description>
            <param-name>widgetset</param-name>
            <param-value>[b]
path.to.widgetset
[/b].AppWidgetSet</param-value>
        </init-param>