Added Value through Creative Leadership

Are you really buying this s**t? We did this like 20 years ago. I thought that creative means something new, not cut-and-paste from 1990.

i was thinking the exact same when i was reading our newspaper…

Hi Anonymouses,

I take it you are referring to the article that appeared in Turun Sanomat:
http://www.itmill.com/2009-01-27_In_Press__Added_Value_through_Creative_Leadership.htm

You’re welcome to share your ideas and experience from what you did 20 years ago - perhaps we can all learn and get some inspiration from that!

Best Regards,
Marc

[quote=Marc Englund]
You’re welcome to share your ideas and experience from what you did 20 years ago - perhaps we can all learn and get some inspiration from that!
[/quote]+1

Since I was like five years old 20 years ago, I could really learn something new from veterans like you :slight_smile:

[quote=Jouni Koivuviita]

Hi guys,

You should contact any company that lived the 90’s IT boom. They had all the things that you think now is new.

Btw, how is the current financial crisis affecting your company?

Have not had any problems yet with the current economic situation.

I think the main point here is that IT Mill executes this kind of practice today. Of course there exists other companies that perform this kind of practice too, but lets face it, these companies are pretty rare rare stock in the market.

Most companies just order employees how to think and what to do, because it is easy management. Still, this tends to kill creativeness. Having free hours with your colleagues once in a week really is simply something that both company and employees should enjoy (and benefit) of.

Not here to start flame war, just thumbs up for IT Mill for doing this…