Vaadin Student Pack not working

Hello,

I try to get the Student Pack working but it doesn’t recognise the student status:

After clicking on the green button i get this message:

If I now revisit https://vaadin.com/student-program, it says again “GitHub student status not verified”

I’d like to use Vaadin in my final project for graduation so it’s kind of important

Hi Maik,

first sorry for the late response. And second, I made sure that you can keep on your work no matter what the student program tells you.

The actual issue is interesting. I wonder why you end up on the success view as you are not a student according to our DB. First, can you double-check that you are participating at the GitHub student program?

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Römer:
Hi Maik,

first sorry for the late response. And second, I made sure that you can keep on your work no matter what the student program tells you.

Thank you Paul!

The actual issue is interesting. I wonder why you end up on the success view as you are not a student according to our DB. First, can you double-check that you are participating at the GitHub student program?

It’s the first thing I checked actually. My second application for the student program was approved 6 days ago and my account plan shows as Pro since. On the education.github.com page my request also shows up as approved.

Hi,

I’m having the same problem Maik is having(the same messages first 2 messages and I’m participating in GitHub student program), only that when following a video tutorial it automatically started the trial when I ran a pro test and it says I have 13 days left( just want to be sure I can still use the pro features after the trial expires to finish my final). Thanks!