Vaadin 19: How to integrate the created "start" app into a maven tree

Hello, I am using an old version of Vaadin (8) and didn’t really followed all the versions that was released until now.

I am planning to migrate my vaadin project, but for that I am trying to train on a new project. So I went to https://start.vaadin.com and did generate a Vaadin 19 project.

The project use a pom.xml with a parent set to spring-boot-starter-parent. As for Vaadin 8, I tried to move this into the dependencyManagement section, but it failed, indeed this will return a lot of “missing version” errors :

[ERROR]
 [ERROR]
 Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[WARNING]
 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin is missing. @ line 141, column 21
[ERROR]
 'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-validation:jar is missing. @ line 99, column 21
[ERROR]
 'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-devtools:jar is missing. @ line 103, column 21
[ERROR]
 'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-starter-test:jar is missing. @ line 108, column 21
[ERROR]
 'dependencies.dependency.version' for org.junit.vintage:junit-vintage-engine:jar is missing. @ line 119, column 21

What would be the modification for a Vaadin 19 project to be able to use my own parent ?

Thanks.