Vaadin Student Pack not working

I signed up for the Vaadin Student Pack and it seems to be working from the student program page but it seems like I don’t have access to the designer, or any pro components. Anyone else having this issue?
18560308.png

1 Like

Hi Alexander,

I just checked our DB and everything looks as expected. You are marked as student and our license server lists and active license for your account.

Can you give us some details about what exactly is failing and how?

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Römer:
Hi Alexander,

I just checked our DB and everything looks as expected. You are marked as student and our license server lists and active license for your account.

Can you give us some details about what exactly is failing and how?

Cheers,
Paul

I should have access to pro components and designer, but when I try to use these tools, it tells me I need to purchase a pro subscription. In the license section of the account it shows just free trial licenses.

In the license section of the account it shows just free trial licenses.

That is the expected behavior. As long as you are participating in the student program, your trial license will be active. And the trial license includes Designer and pro components.

What is the state on https://vaadin.com/pro/validate-license?

It should tell you that your trial license is running. And to be on the same page, you are using Vaadin 10+, right?