Spring Boot Remember Me Functionality with Vaadin

Hi,

I’m using Spring Boot Security for user sessions / login. Has anyone implemented the remember functionality with Vaadin Login component and spring?

What exactly is your trouble? That LoginForm doesn’t have a checkbox for it? (You could try to add your vote [here]
(https://github.com/vaadin/vaadin-login/issues/87).) In the meantime you could still configure remember-me to be always-on in Spring Security.
I’m assuming here that you’ve already configured form-based authentication in Spring Security and are setting the login processing URL as action on your LoginForm.

Patrick Schmidt:
I’m assuming here that you’ve already configured form-based authentication in Spring Security and are setting the login processing URL as action on your LoginForm.

I was not aware of ‘loginForm.setAction(“/loginpath”)’ on the LoginForm component. Thanks that solved my problem!

I also had already liked the GitHub issue about the missing remember me checkbox.

Patrick Schmidt:
In the meantime you could still configure remember-me to be always-on in Spring Security.

// remember-me cookie, always-on (no checkbox in Login UI needed). Valid for 14 days
.and().rememberMe().alwaysRemember(true);