Vaadin 7 Sampler ?

hi,

does anybody know if there exists a new vaadin 7 sampler? if not when is it adapted to the new version? the source code has no demo anymore.

thanks and best regards,
flo

We are busy working on Sampler 7. It is far from ready at the moment, but I hope that the complete redesign of the Sampler will be something you will like. The good news is that add-ons will be finally available in Sampler.

The challenge is content. Today there is 0 ready samples, but the new design of the Sampler is quite far. I hope we’ll have some samples to showcase the new design in two weeks (in JavaOne). After that we’ll add samples incrementally.

great, thanks for the info joonas. I’m working on Vaadin support for our GUI test tool QF-Test and use the sampler. So i will stay tuned till new sampler is available :wink:

best regards,
flo

The Vaadin 7 Sampler looks really great. I’d like to see how the animations are done, but I can’t find the source in the repository. Is it available anywhere?

Best regards,

Eddy

nope.

Thanks for the quick reply. Will it then be made available some time?

Hi,
You can find a Vaadin 7 sample application here: http://askvikrant.com/vaadin-7-sample-application/
Cheers!

I understand the rationale for not showing the sources for the Sampler 7.0 application, but staring at the demo I certainly say that i don’t even have any clue have to make something remotely similar. Is it posible to know a little bit how that applicaction was constructed, what layout and how much css it is necessary
regards

/bump

Still not posted? It’s not anyplace obvious on GitHub.