Tell about best Vaadin Flow develop practices

Hello. Can anyone tell me how exactly you develop Vaadin Flow application? Which IDE you use, dedicated application server or embedded?
For example, i currently develop like that:

• using Intellij IDEA
  • creating simple Java app that configure and construct Jetty embedded server
  • connect VaadinServlet.class or its extensions as Jetty context
  • i developing in Production mode, because there is a strange errors in Developer mode and app answer 503 errors
  • if i need to customize component style - then i edit css-files in frontend/styles and connect styles over @CssImport annotation

After changing some css-files a need to run mvn package every time and it took large time.
How can i develop faster? Would it be faster if i start to use external Jetty or Tomcat application server?

How can i develop faster? Would it be faster if i start to use external Jetty or Tomcat application server?

Yes, it would be faster when using maven project template like we have in https://vaadin.com/start/latest and launching the project with “mvn jetty:run”, or directly running with maven plugin of the IDE. Then also development mode works.

Thanks. By the way - i reach working Development mode in Jetty embedded environment too.