What is the Touchkit equivalent in Vaadin V14?

Hello,

I am a total beginner in Vaadin so I have a, maybe stupid, question.

I am working on a project that is using Vaadin 8 (TouchKit). Now a new project shall start with Vaadin 14. The development of the Touchkit was discontinued so I am asking myself what are the equivalent components / classes that can be used for mobile development in Vaadin 14?

Vaadin 14 components should be mobile friendly out of the box. Developing your own custom controls should be easier, as well, since the client side implementation uses web components.

Olli Tietäväinen:
Vaadin 14 components should be mobile friendly out of the box. Developing your own custom controls should be easier, as well, since the client side implementation uses web components.

Do I understand it correclty that there are no mobile specific components anymore because all are more mobile friendly?

Michael Kemmerzell:

Olli Tietäväinen:

Do I understand it correclty that there are no mobile specific components anymore because all are more mobile friendly?

Yes, exactly.

Olli Tietäväinen:

Michael Kemmerzell:

Olli Tietäväinen:

Yes, exactly.

Ok, thanks!