Clicking on a Row in a Grid with SelectionMode set to Multi Does not Highli

When clicking on a row in a grid with the selection mode to multi, the row does not get highlighted like it does when selection mode is single. You can see what I mean by clicking on any row in the grid on https://demo.vaadin.com/valo-theme/#!tables

Is there anyway to get the entire row to be highlighted like it does when the selection mode is set to single?

Thanks,
Steve

In multiselect mode you need to use the check box column on the left to select the rows. The selected rows are highlighted. So are you meaning that you would like to row click to alter the selection as well? That you can do by using addItemClickListener(…) and adding the item to selection programmatically.

That’s not exactly what I am looking for. When the user clicks on a row (not selects it) there is no real indication that the row was clicked on. The cell gets highlighted with a border but I would like for the whole row to get highlighted just as it does on either the table or a grid with single select mode on. Once the user interacts with another part of the UI the highlight border goes away so the user is not able to identify what row was clicked on.

Thanks,
Steve