Navigation on the same page

Hello,
I have a problem to navigate on the same page with different parameters.
When I use the following command in my composant:

getUI().get().navigate("CompanySection/"+companySection.getCompanySectionName())

It passes well in the setParameter() method implemented by HasUrlParameter .

@PageTitle("CompanySection")
@Route(value = "CompanySection",layout = HybridMenuPerso.class)
public class HomePage extends VerticalLayout implements HasUrlParameter<String> {

@Override
public void setParameter(BeforeEvent beforeEvent,String s) {
	System.out.println();
	}

but it does not rebuild the class. Looks like he does not want to reload the page.

Do you have an idea or a good solution for this problem?

You could use a native html link instead of a button, this should force a new instantiation (as long as it is no Spring singleton) but also a complete page reload. Another way would be a simple reload of contents based on the given parameter (I know, simple and not a real solution).
Using prototype beans from Spring does not really helps. Tried that, but he still reuses the same object again.

In either way could create a request to have a route reload forced by setting a parameter at the @Route annotation, when navigation to the same route: https://github.com/vaadin/flow/issues

Thx you for your response.

Finally I found a workaround by waiting while implementing HasUrlParameter. By injecting parameters into my url I was able to access the component of my page. Which allowed me to update my Grid properly.
I am aware that this is not the normal operation but for the moment it does the work.

I will try to use your solution when I am again confronted with the problem.