Checkboxes getting reset..

Have a really, really odd behaviour in my app.

I have a number of forms using polymer templates and on all the forms, the checkboxes are getting reset when the form is displayed. Using a ValueChangeListener, I found that the checkbox is being set twice. The first time it is being set when I call readBean or setBean (correct). But it’s being set a second time (reset) after the attach event. The fromClient flag is true when it’s being reset, suggesting it comes from the client.

To better trace through the issue, I created a simple form with a checkbox, a text field and two buttons. When loaded within my app, the checkbox is being reset even though it shouldn’t be. However, if I uncomment the second button in the java code, the check box is not reset and shows as checked when the forms open.

At one point in time, I was able to get it to work by shorting the package name. But it was inconsistent.

Other bound components seems to be working just fine. It’s only the checkboxes that aren’t. The behaviour has been consistent through the last couple of betas and RC1. The app structure is losely based on the flow spring starter/bakery app. The bakery app does not have this issue and neither does a vanilla flow app. The behaviour is indentical in Safari, Chrome and FF.

Any suggestions to what might cause this? I’ve been comparing current bakery files with my app files and haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary.

17114391.html (1.22 KB)
17114394.java (405 Bytes)
17114397.java (1.72 KB)

I just updated to RC5 and still experiencing this issue in the app. Any thoughts to what might cause this or suggestions to what other information I can provide?

I was able to reproduce it in a vanilla bakery-app, using the attached files. Will go ahead and add it as an issue in github.

Cheers