Fail compilation theme

Hi,

I’m new here. I usually found solutions to my problems on the web or in the forum, but here I have a problem I don’t reach to solve.

When I try to compile my theme using Eclipse Vaadin plugin, I have an error since a few days that didn’t appear before.

[INFO] --- vaadin-maven-plugin:8.1.5:compile-theme (default-cli) @ teamwork --- [INFO] Updating theme VAADIN\themes\mytheme [ERROR] C:\DEV\project\src\main\resources\VAADIN\themes\mytheme\styles.scss could not be read! [ERROR] Compiling theme "VAADIN\themes\mytheme" failed org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.JavaCommandException: Command [[ C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_144\bin\java -Xmx1G com.vaadin.sass.SassCompiler C:\DEV\project\src\main\resources\VAADIN\themes\mytheme\styles.scss C:\DEV\project\src\main\resources\VAADIN\themes\mytheme\styles.css ]] failed with status 2 My project structure is the following :

• src
    – main
    – resources
    — VAADIN
    ---- themes
    ----- mytheme
    ------ img
    – webapp
    — VAADIN
    ---- themes
    ----- mytheme
    ------ mytheme.scss
    ------ styles.scss
    ------ styles.css

So styles.scss and styles.css exist but in webapp, and it seems my build tries to search them in resources folder. How to make it look for the webapp files ?

Thanks for your future replies.

Try moving
webapp/VAADIN/
to
resources/VAADIN/