strange error with spreadsheet add-on on Liferay

I’ve got that log:

02:24:07,346 WARN  [ajp-nio-8009-exec-2]
[com_vaadin_liferay_integration:103]
 UI services should have a prototype scope! Creating UI instance using the default constructor! 
02:24:07,355 ERROR [ajp-nio-8009-exec-2]
[PortletServlet:111]
 javax.portlet.PortletException: com.vaadin.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/vaadin/event/Action$Container
javax.portlet.PortletException: com.vaadin.server.ServiceException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/vaadin/event/Action$Container

on that string:
spreadsheet = new Spreadsheet();
application jar started without errors and works correctly when compiled without spreadsheet initialization

What does it mean?

Can you post the project configuration and which bundles are installed on Liferay?

Hi Tulio,
My yesterday configuration doesn’t matter because it has been changed a lot of times since yesterday.
I would be satisfied with any working configuration.
The main problem is that vaadin-spreadsheet.jar consists a lot of libraries like Apache POI, which officially doesn’t support anything except Ant, and libraries like stax-api which was compiled under 1.6.
If you try to install vaadin-spreadsheet on Liferay 7, it will be unsuccessful.
Finally, I’ve made a lot of manipulations with content of spreadsheet jar and it’s manifest file, and it works now, but UI doesn’t look correctly under Liferay because of conflicting css.