Chameon Theme and Charts

Hi,
I’m using Chameon Theme and Charts. When I run app the console shows this :
Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/org.home.mypapp.widgetset.MyappWidgetset/vaadin-chart/styles.css]
not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

Do you know what is the mistake??

Thank you!!
Xavier

It seems either that you’ve not compiled the widgetset after you’ve added the Charts add-on to your project, or that the add-on package is somehow missing that file (which I doubt).

So try recompiling your widgetset, and then check the
VAADIN/widgetsets/[your-widgetset-name]
/vaadin-chart/
folder and see if the
styles.cs
s file is actually there.

I’ve recompiled the witgetset and shows the same !!

Requested resource [VAADIN/widgetsets/org.myapp…widgetset.Myapp/vaadin-chart/styles.css]
not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

The app seems that work fine!! But shows the message.

May be the problem is in chart component?? And if i copy a file style.css on folder vaadin-chart?

Thanks!!

The problem is definitely in the chart component. Chameleon theme does not add such stylesheet to the application.

Can you say more specifically what chart component you are using? One of the add-ons found from the Directory?

Are gwt-graphics-0.9.3.jar + gwt-graphics-charts-0.1.jar files from addons directory.

The app seems that works fine.

Xavier

Hi,

First, this charts add-on is very experimental and it seems that the error comes from the the add-on. Also, I think that the Chameleon theme has nothing to do with the issue.

-Henri