SuperDevMode causes a ClassNotFoundException with Vaadin 8.1

Hello,

when I try to start the SuperDevvMode for my Vaadin 8.1 project in eclipse I get a
ClassNotFoundException
:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionIdListener at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ... I really need it. What can I do to solve this issue? Here is also the generated SuperDevMode launch file (I only changed the Xmx and Xss value of the vm arguments, otherwise the startup fails with an
OutOfMemoryException
):

[code]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?> [/code]Thanks a lot, Philipp

According to
Supderdevmode bug fix
I made some changes in my
ivy.xml
:

<!-- Before it was version 3.0.1 -->
<dependency org="javax.servlet" name="javax.servlet-api" rev="3.1.0" conf="nodeploy->default" />

Now the codeserver starts without any error message. But when I try to open the application in the browser with
?superdevmode
, the widgetset compilation starts and I get an error in the code server:

[qtp210853173-132]
 WARN org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler - Error for /recompile/xxx.XXXWidgetset
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse.getHeader(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:322)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1652)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:585)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:221)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1061)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:257)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:544)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[qtp210853173-132]
 WARN org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel - /recompile/xxx.XXXWidgetset?modernie=none&&_callback=__gwt_jsonp__.P0.onSuccess
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.isAsyncStarted()Z
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doHandle(ServletHandler.java:684)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doHandle(SessionHandler.java:221)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.java:1127)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.doScope(ServletHandler.java:515)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler.doScope(SessionHandler.java:185)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.java:1061)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:141)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:497)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel.handle(HttpChannel.java:310)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.onFillable(HttpConnection.java:257)
at org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$2.run(AbstractConnection.java:544)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:635)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:555)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[qtp210853173-132]
 WARN org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpChannel - Could not send response error 500: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest.isAsyncStarted()

When I start the application in a normal way, everything is fine. Do I have to configure the new
javax.servlet
somewhere else? What else can I do?

Thanks, Philipp