GWT Module XXX not found in project sources or resources

I have the widgetset compiled with the Maven goals: vaadin:update-widgetset gwt:compile. So the pom.xml and web.xml files configurations should be fine.

I’m a Maven newbie and this is my first Maven project.

After compilation the compiled code shows in src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets folder. When I try to run the install goal the error shows:

Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.2.0:resources (default) on project Validation-Manager-Web: GWT Module com.pantar.widget.graph.GraphWidget not found in project sources or resources.

Just in case here are the relevant files:

POM:

[code]
org.codehaus.mojo gwt-maven-plugin ${gwt.plugin.version} com.pantar.widget.graph.GraphWidget src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets -Xmx512M -Xss1024k Validation-Manager-Web ${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName} true 8084 false resources compile com.google.gwt gwt-dev ${gwt.version} com.google.gwt gwt-user ${gwt.version} com.vaadin vaadin-maven-plugin 1.0.2 com.pantar.widget.graph.GraphWidget update-widgetset [/code]

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Fixed it by adding an empty gwt.xml file with this contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE module PUBLIC "-//Google Inc.//DTD Google Web Toolkit 1.7.0//EN" "http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/tags/1.7.0/distro-source/core/src/gwt-module.dtd">
    <module>
        <inherits name="com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.DefaultWidgetSet" />

<inherits name="<module>" />
    </module>