Updating POM to v7.7.4 yields errors ?!

I noticed the popup that Vaadin v7.7.4 ist available, so I went into the POM and set the version number to 7.7.4.
I then ran “mvn install” but that yielded:

[INFO]
Scanning for projects…
[WARNING]

[WARNING]
Some problems were encountered while building the effective model for net.bluemix:LHSIA:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING]
The expression ${artifactId} is deprecated. Please use ${project.artifactId} instead.
[WARNING]

[WARNING]
It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]

[WARNING]
For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support building such malformed projects.
[WARNING]

[INFO]

[INFO]

[INFO]
Building LHSIA 1.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]

[WARNING]
The POM for com.vaadin:vaadin-server:jar:7.7.4 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable
debug logging for more details
[WARNING]
The POM for com.vaadin:vaadin-themes:jar:7.7.4 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available, enable
debug logging for more details

[INFO]

[INFO]
— vaadin-maven-plugin:7.7.4:update-widgetset (default) @ LHSIA —
Error parsing jar file: file:/U:/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/vaadin-themes/7.7.4/vaadin-themes-7.7.4.jar
Error parsing jar file: file:/U:/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/vaadin-server/7.7.4/vaadin-server-7.7.4.jar
Widgetsets found from classpath:
org.vaadin.addon.leaflet.Widgetset in file:/U:/.m2/repository/org/vaadin/addon/v-leaflet/1.0.0-rc3/v-leaflet-1.0.0-rc3.jar
com.vaadin.addon.timeline.gwt.TimelineWidgetSet in file:/U:/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/addon/vaadin-charts/1.1.9/vaadin-chart
s-1.1.9.jar
com.vaadin.addon.charts.Widgetset in file:/U:/.m2/repository/com/vaadin/addon/vaadin-charts/1.1.9/vaadin-charts-1.1.9.jar

Search took 126ms
[INFO]
2 addons found.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? I was able to increase this number from the original 7.7.0 to 7.7.1, 7.7.2 and 7.7.3 before and that had worked just fine. Why does this now yield “The POM for com.vaadin:vaadin-server:jar:7.7.4 is invalid” with version “7.7.4”?

I am not such experienced with Maven, so please bear with me if this happens to be some trivial error…

M.