"GWT Graphics" & "Charts" : Version Mismatch?

Hi,

I’m trying to use the
GWT GraphicsCharts
component from the directory.

I have downloaded both GWTGraphicsCharts v0.1 and
GWT Graphics v 0.94
, placed them into my WebContents/lib folder in Eclipse, and I’ve refreshed. When I attempt to compile the widgetset, I get the following error : Starting GWT compiler Loading inherited module 'com.virtuallypreinstalled.hene.charts.ChartsApplicationWidgetset' Loading inherited module 'com.vaadin.contrib.gwtgraphics.GWTGraphics' [ERROR] Unable to find 'com/vaadin/contrib/gwtgraphics/GWTGraphics.gwt.xml' on your classpath; could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for source? [ERROR] Line 5: Unexpected exception while processing element 'inherits' ...

I think there’s something “funky” going on with the gwt-graphics-charts-0.1.jar/com/virtuallypreinstalled/hene/charts/ChartsApplicationWidgetset in that it’s possibly referring to an older version of GWT Graphics… (the module in gwt-graphics-0.94.jar is org.vaadin.gwtgraphics.GWTGraphics - i.e. the package has changed from com.virtuallypreinstalled.hene to org.vaadin.gwtgraphics)

Is this a packaging issue, or am I missing something?

Cheers,

Charles.

Hi,

GWT Graphics package names were renamed in version 0.9.4 (com.vaadin.contrib.gwtgraphics.* → org.vaadin.gwtgraphics.*).

GWTGraphicsCharts uses old package names. I should create a new version of GWTGraphicsCharts, which uses these new package names. Before I create this new version, you can test GWTGraphicsCharts with an older version of GWT Graphics.

-Henri

Thanks Henri - I can confirm that GWTGraphics 0.93 + GWTCharts 0.1 compiles without error.

Cheers,

Charles.

Hi thank you in advance,

I’ve downloaded gwt-graphics-0.9.6.jar + gwt-graphics-charts-0.1.jar and I’ve the same problem, no compile.

I’m searching and older version gwt-graphics-0.9.6.jar but where is???

Thank you!!

Hmm, we’ll probably have to make the version select a bit more prominent in the Directory. Just click the version number in the add-page and select an older version, then click download.

Ok. Thank you. I found it.
(Possibly the combobox that contains the versions would have to be another backcolor.)

Hi Charles/Henry,

Friends, Can you please send me some GWTGraphics 0.93 + GWTCharts 0.1 chart example.
Actually I am looking for bar chart with mouse events.

Thanks in advance

Yogesh.