Vaadin lets you build secure, UX-first PWAs entirely in Java.
Free ebook & tutorial.
Vaadin Job Opening in Brussels
SENIOR ARCHITECT (Vaadin, Google Web Toolkit, J2EE, SOA)
(ref: SNA/05/12) Brussels, Belgium
Development of IT applications, expertise in Vaadin, GWT, SOA, J2EE, Oracle RDBMS, SQL, XML, Eclipse and Hibernate.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading European Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Valetta, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using integrated, state-of-the-art technology. Our current IT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations all over Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Architect fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Brussels. The work will be carried out either in the company’s premises or on site at the customer premises. In the context of the first assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
• Requirements’ gathering, analysis and production of technical documentation;
• Prototyping and development, following design guidelines;
• Maintenance, definition and integration of technological components;
• Implementing and monitoring Vaadin;
• Contribution in Software Development plan, Security Requirements and Software Architecture Documents.
• Minimum 8 years of combined University Studies and experience in IT;
• Strong knowledge in Vaadin, Google Web Toolkit (GWT);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Service-Oriented Architecture solutions (SOA) in J2EE environments;
• Know-how of Oracle RDBMS, including ability to write SQL queries;
• Knowledge of web tools such as XML and development tools such as Eclipse;
• Experience with Hibernate framework and UML modelling;
• Excellent command of English, both written and oral; knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting and dynamic company, where you will offer your services as part of a team of a major European Institution, operating in an international, multilingual and multicultural environment where you can expect real chances to make a difference, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: SNA/05/12), to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also consider all our other open vacancies by visiting the career section of our web site (www.eurodyn.com) and follow us on Twitter (@EURODYN_Careers).