WidgetSet Compilation Issues

Hi,

Vaadin 6.7.1, Eclipse (SpringSource 2.91.)

I have set up a simple Maven based project and to that I have added various add-ons such as PopupButton and Filtering table. As I understand it these require the widgetset to be recompiled, and I followed these instructions:

https://vaadin.com/directory/help/using-vaadin-add-ons/maven

Inside of eclipse I then use the plugin button to try and recompile but I get loads of errors related to gwt such as:

[ERROR]
Line 20: The import javax.validation.ConstraintViolation cannot be resolved

and also the add-ons resulting in:

[WARN]
Widget class com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.ui.VCustomScrollTable was not found. The component com.vaadin.ui.CustomTable will not be included in the widgetset.
[WARN]
Widget class org.tepi.filtertable.gwt.client.ui.VFilterTable was not found. The component org.tepi.filtertable.FilterTable will not be included in the widgetset.

I followed instructions in other posts to downgrade my project and the uninstall and reinstall the plugin and try again but none of this has worked. I have been stuck trying to get this to work for days and all I want to do is experiment with a few of the add-ons!

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Iain

I ended up installing another Eclipse (standard version for Jave EE) and this resolved my issue.