Problem compiling TouchKit Demo

Hi there

I’m tring to compile the vaadin sampler app. During compiling the widgets, i get an output with errors as shown below. I took source from http://dev.vaadin.com/svn/incubator/VaadinTouch/src/com/vaadin/touchkit/ as described in https://vaadin.com/de/forum/-/message_boards/view_message/677876 but with no luck. When i start the webapp it shows me “Widgetset does not contain implementation for com.example.test.TouchPanel.” Can someone help me solving this problem? Java code compiles with warnings, but no errors. Is there somewhere sampler code to download that just should work without any manual changes?

Thank a lot!

– console output —
Starting GWT compiler
Compiling module com.example.test.widgetset.TestWidgetset
Validating newly compiled units
[ERROR]
Errors in ‘file:/H:/dev/eclipse/workspace/test/src/com/example/test/widgetset/client/ui/VTouchMenu.java’
[ERROR]
Line 294: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu$MenuItem’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 296: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu$MenuItem’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 300: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu$MenuItem’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 304: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu$MenuItem’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 310: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu$MenuItem’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Errors in ‘file:/H:/dev/eclipse/workspace/test/src/com/example/test/widgetset/client/ui/VTouchPanel.java’
[ERROR]
Line 760: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 763: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 767: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 774: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 799: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 802: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$ContentPanel’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 810: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel$BackButton’: unable to resolve class
[ERROR]
Line 692: Referencing class ‘com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel’: unable to resolve class
Feb 26, 2012 12:12:41 PM com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getPaintablesHavingWidgetAnnotation
Information: Searching for paintables…
Feb 26, 2012 12:12:42 PM com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.widgetsetutils.ClassPathExplorer getPaintablesHavingWidgetAnnotation
Information: Search took 750ms
Scanning for additional dependencies: jar:file:/H:/dev/eclipse/workspace/test/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/vaadin-6.7.5.jar!/com/vaadin/terminal/gwt/client/WidgetSet.java
Computing all possible rebind results for ‘com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap’
Rebinding com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.client.WidgetMap
Invoking generator com.vaadin.addon.touchkit.gwt.TouchKitWidgetMapGenerator
[WARN]
Widget class com.example.test.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchPanel was not found. The component com.example.test.TouchPanel will not be included in the widgetset.
[WARN]
Widget class com.example.test.widgetset.client.ui.VTouchMenu was not found. The component com.example.test.TouchMenu will not be included in the widgetset.
Widgetset compilation completed

I guess, that it’s because your package and source folders for the VTouchMenu is com.example.test.widgetset.client.ui and it should be com.vaadin.touchkit.widgetset.client.ui.