EnumSelect in Viritin

Hi, I use the EnumSelect field of viritin in a couple of cases.

If I use it with JPA-eclipselink it works fine.
However, with JPA-hibernate it raises an exception:
com.vaadin.server.DefaultErrorHandler] (default task-13) : com.vaadin.data.Buffered$SourceException
at com.vaadin.ui.AbstractField.setPropertyDataSource(AbstractField.java:643) [vaadin-server-7.4.6.jar:7.4.6]

at org.vaadin.viritin.fields.EnumSelect.setPropertyDataSource(EnumSelect.java:26) [viritin-1.34.jar:1.34]

at com.vaadin.data.fieldgroup.FieldGroup.bind(FieldGroup.java:266) [vaadin-server-7.4.6.jar:7.4.6]

at com.vaadin.data.fieldgroup.BeanFieldGroup.bind(BeanFieldGroup.java:154) [vaadin-server-7.4.6.jar:7.4.6]

at com.vaadin.data.fieldgroup.FieldGroup.buildAndBindMemberFields(FieldGroup.java:984) [vaadin-server-7.4.6.jar:7.4.6]

at com.vaadin.data.fieldgroup.FieldGroup.bindMemberFields(FieldGroup.java:830) [vaadin-server-7.4.6.jar:7.4.6]

Caused by: com.vaadin.data.util.converter.Converter$ConversionException: Unable to convert value of type MyObject$3 to presentation type class MyObject$1. No converter is set and the types are not compatible.

Strange thing is that the converter exception is not between MyObject and String (see above).

Any ideas?

Weird. Could you share your code somehow for an inspection. Hard to say anything on that stacktrace alone.

cheers,
matti

Matti,

This happened when I switched from JPA-eclipselink to JPA-hibernate for some other reason:

I followed the example cdiexample-master.

Some code I use:
public class MyObjectForm extends MySuperObjectForm {

private EnumSelect <MyEnum> myenum= new EnumSelect<MyEnum>("myenum");

public MyObjectForm () {
super();

setEagerValidation(true);
    setSavedHandler(formSaveHandler);

setResetHandler(formResetHandler);

getFormLayout().addComponent(myenum);

}

@Override
protected Component createContent() {