Google App Engine Container available in the repository

Johan, in my case the _size entries per each entity get desynchornzied with the entities that are actually in each entity.

So, I have an entity called LIBRARY-ADBDEDR with a number of BOOKS inside.
Each library can hold a few BOOKS and _size entry for the ADBDEDR states that there is 5 BOOKS in LIBRARY.
IN fact there is 12 BOOKS in the LIBRARY-ADBDEDR. GAEContainer IGNORES all 7 entries and ONLY loads 5.

As a result my entire app is getting wacked. Adding an option to AVOID using the _size entity with entries denoting number of books per LIBRARY
would really be in order…
I am thinking of modifying it myself at apoint unless we have a better solution already in place.

In FACT, I am planning to have millions of LIBRARY entities and each will have only a few BOOKS.
In this case the _size entity would have to be CONSTANTLY updated with info on number of BOOKS in each LIBRARY…

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Initially it took me a while to figure out what is going on…also thanks ot your posts I am realizing that
discrepance between _size entry for a LIBRARY and actual number of entires in the LIBRARY leads to the trouble.

for example FILTERS operate on the ENTIRE LIBRARY size EVEN if it is higher than what is reported in _size table for the given LIBRARY.

=====
I suggest an option to let GAEContainer to operate WITHOUT THE USE of _size but rather having it count entires per each entity.
this works great for LARGE numbers of entities that have few entries.

I just changed it to entirely ignore the _size table. in my case where there is thousands of entities containing a few entries, it makes no sense to keep counters of entries in those entities in one table. maybe I could expose it as a configurability and check in if you like it