datepicker is giving error and cannot set to fr (french)

This is usually a lock file issue, try running rm -rf node_modules package-lock.json && npm install

I’ve deleted the file package-lock.json and ran npm install but still getting the error.

if I use 4.2.8 for the vaadin-combo-box instead of 5.0.6 with vaadin-date-picker 4.0.3 then it works!!!
Why it’s not working with 5.0.6 version for vaadin-combo-box?

package.json
@vaadin/vaadin-date-picker”: “^4.0.3”,
@vaadin/vaadin-combo-box”: “^4.2.8”,

For me “@vaadin/vaadin-date-picker”: “^4.0.3” and “@vaadin/vaadin-combo-box”: “^5.0.6” work fine together.

But it looks like installing the alpha version of themable-mixin creates some version conflicts you’ll need to resolve. This can be done for example by forcing a flat install with yarn install --flat (or not using the alpha version).

I’m not using yarn, just npm.
When I install vaadin-date-picker and vaadin-combo-box together, it should work as I’m not aware of conflicts.
What versions should I use to not get conflicts? thanks

I didn’t mean you should switch to Yarn, but just run it once to see what’s causing the conflicts in your app (npx yarn install --flat if you don’t want to install yarn). “@vaadin/vaadin-date-picker”: “^4.0.3” and “@vaadin/vaadin-combo-box”: “^5.0.6” work fine together. Vaadin 14 for example currently uses those exact versions together.