All Vaadin plug-ins for Eclipse in one bundle for offline installs
NOTE This add-on is no longer updated with new Vaadin versions. Please refer to the http://vaadin.com/eclipse to obtain the latest version.
This add-on contains all Vaadin Plug-ins for Eclipse that are found on the update site joined together with the latest Vaadin and GWT jar files.
No additional downloads are required, which means that it can be used without a network connection or behind a very restrictive firewall/proxy.
Supports Eclipse Galileo and newer.
- Download the zip file to a location of your choice
- Install the add-on in Eclipse:
- Select Help -> Install New Software
- Add the archive as an update site (Add... -> Archive... -> select the downloaded file)
- Check the "Vaadin" checkbox (or all plugins) and click ok
- Restart Eclipse when asked