Simple seating component
This is a simple component for creating seating arrangements for events.
Room layout is simply given as an image.
Tables are defined with the amount of seats they should contain. Seats can be positioned equally on both sides of the table or only on top or bottom of the table. (Seats will be positioned from the left to the right alternating top/bottom) Empty seats can be populated first (to the left side) or last (to the right side)
Layout is an absolute layout that can specially handle Table components to:
- Search for contacts in all tables.
- Highlight contacts for any table.
Table instance can also search for Contact and highlight Contact, but only for contacts in that table.
An empty seat may be created by adding an empty 'new Contact();' in the correct place.
- Fixed the Position class so it handles like it says.
- Fixed chair positioning when not using default chair size
- Added better visibility when hovering over seats
- Added better visibility when highligthing
- New highlight multiple possibility for when people in the same table.