A map addon based on the Google Maps API. Wraps a subset of the API, but covers most of the generally used features.
ATTENTION: This add-on is not compatible with Vaadin 7 and will no longer be maintained. You should consider switching to the newer implementation, available here: https://vaadin.com/directory#addon/googlemaps-add-on:vaadin
A Vaadin addon that allows you to use Google maps in your application's UI. The component supports a subset of the maps API (eg. click and move events, lazy loaded markers with custom icons, tabbed info windows on the markers, containing other Vaadin components, and polylines and polygons), but it should cover most of the normal use cases.
This addon contains features sponsored by Propentus Ltd.
- Added the reportMapBounds() method which will result in a immediate MapMoveEvent when the browser renders the component.
Fixes and updates:
- Fixed a bug that removed polygons and polylines when markers were added.
- Fixed a bug that crashed the browser widget if single or double quotes were used in the marker titles.
- BasicMarkerSource now fully uses StringBuilder when creating marker JSON.
- Fixed a bug in the client side widget that prevented hiding markers, and as a side effect redrew all markers on every render. This improves client side performance quite a lot.