Add 3D flip effect to your components
With Flip you can make your Vaadin components two sided using horizontal 3D turn effect. Flip can be triggered by:
- On hover
- On mouse click
- Programmatically: Flip.flip();
Just create two Vaadin components for each side. Here using images:
Image front = new Image(...)); Image back = new Image(...)); Flip flip = new Flip(front, back, Flip.FlipMode.HOVER); layout.addComponent(flip);
Check code highlight in sidebar for a full sample and the live demo application to see how it behaves.
Note: CSS3 3D Transforms are used for the effect and that is tested only with MS Edge, Firefox 43, Chrome 47 and Safari 9.
- Change: Keep the flip state when changing mode
- Fix: removed unused scss reference in manifest
- Fix: #2 "Grid appears blurred"
- Fix: #1 "is Java 7 supported ?"