Button that becomes active only after given delay.
DelayedButton is a Button variant that becomes active only after a specified amount of time. This way the user cannot accidentally just click the button and ignore an important message on screen. Use DelayedButton for example to present license acceptance, demo version dialogs, or similar cases that require user to stop and think for a while. Displays a countdown counter in button caption.
While this might be a useful component, primarily this component is an example of a simple GWT based Vaadin add-on. Especially the project setup in GitHub demonstrates some useful thing:
- Maven setup for a Vaadin add-on
- Extending client-side Vaadin components
- assembly.xml to do proper zip add-on packaging
- Headless browser tests using Java
- Automatic Travis CI configuration and badge in GutHub
- Directory download badge in GutHub