Welcome to Vaadin!
Here are the first steps that will help you make the most out of your journey with Vaadin. If you have technical questions, want to help others, or just want to say "Hi" to everyone, join our Discord server.
As a registered community member, you can now:
- Download and publish your own add-ons in the Vaadin Directory.
- Watch free Vaadin training videos.
- Ask or answer questions on StackOverflow.
- Start a free trial of Vaadin Pro components, Designer, TestBench, and Multiplatform Runtime.
For further questions, check out our FAQ.
Here are some resources that can guide you during your discovery period.
Vaadin Docs is the complete reference guide that will help you with all your future Vaadin applications. Besides the online documentation, you can also use the Book of Vaadin, which includes code examples and covers everything you need to know to build progressive web apps in Java with Vaadin.
To quickly get an app running locally, check out our Starter Packs. These are downloadable example projects, from simple Hello Worlds to full-fledged reference applications.
Our learning center also has information on other topics such as:
- Building a dynamic web form with validation
- Getting started with jUnit5 to test your Vaadin application
- Reactive Chat App with Spring Boot, Project Reactor, and Vaadin
Vaadin for professionals
In addition to our free Core tier, we provide a wide variety of products and services that enable you to speed up development and provide value to your customers.
Vaadin Enterprise is a solution that is specifically tailored to match your business needs. On top of the other packages, Enterprise comes with 10 years of extended maintenance, indemnification, 24/7 support and a Vaadin mentor.
You can start a 14-day free trial for Pro or Prime here.
We’re looking forward to learning about the web apps you’ve built with Vaadin!