Problem with widgetset refreshig page!

Hello everyone!
I’m facing a problem with my application/Widgetset.

Everything works nice, but when I want to refresh a page for some reason, pressing ‘F5’, that sad message appears: “Widgetset ‘SimpCustomWidgetset’ does not contain Implementation for…”

It’s kind weird cause it just appears when I refresh some page…but it is not happen everytime.

My view is beeing injected by EJB.

This is how my UI is configured:

[code]
@Theme(“mpms”)
@Widgetset(" xx.xx.xxxx.simp.SimpCustomWidgetset")
@Title(“Sistema Integrado”)
@SuppressWarnings(“serial”)
public final class SimpAplication extends UI {

@WebServlet(urlPatterns={"/*", "/VAADIN/*"}, initParams = {@WebInitParam(name = "widgetset", value = "xx.xx.xxxx.simp.SimpCustomWidgetset")})
@VaadinServletConfiguration(
        productionMode = false,
        ui = SimpAplication.class)
public static class Servlet extends VaadinServlet {
}

[/code]Here is my META-INF/context.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context antiJARLocking="true" path="/simp">
    <Parameter name="widgetset" value="xx.xx.xxxx.simp.SimpCustomWidgetset" override="false"/>
</Context>

What could it be?

Thanks a lot!

Seems that I was not able to compile the widgetset.

After changing (replacing vaadin-client-compiled with vaadin-client-compiler) the following depedency, I finally compiled my widget set. An ankward situation, cause the app was already working.

<dependency> <groupId>com.vaadin</groupId> <artifactId>vaadin-client-compiler</artifactId> <version>${vaadin.version}</version> </dependency> But then unfortunately, I got this execption:

SEVERE [org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework]
(default task-10) Failed to initialize Atmosphere Framework: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to createclass org.atmosphere.container.JettyServlet30AsyncSupportWithWebSocket
at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.newCometSupport(DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.java:229) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.resolveWebSocket(DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.java:288) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

at org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.resolve(DefaultAsyncSupportResolver.java:274) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.autoDetectContainer(AtmosphereFramework.java:1591) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.init(AtmosphereFramework.java:717) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.init(AtmosphereFramework.java:614) [atmosphere-runtime-2.1.2.vaadin6.jar:2.1.2.vaadin6]

If I come back with vaadin-client-compiled, this issue dissapears, but the first problem, of course, continues.

Any help?

Any idea?

I put the annotation @ApplicationScoped in my ViewImplementation (I don’t know if it is the best way to solve it) and now I can refresh the page without problem.

But now, when I try to access this page from another pc, I got the exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Cannot remove from parent when the session is not locked. Furthermore, there is another locked session, indicating that the component might be about to be moved from one session to another.

How can I solve this issue?

What Vaadin version are you using?
initParams = {@WebInitParam(name = “widgetset”, value = “xx.xx.xxxx.simp.SimpCustomWidgetset”)}
is not needed in the @WebServlet since you already have @Widgetset(" xx.xx.xxxx.simp.SimpCustomWidgetset"). You can also remove

in the context.xml.

Also, I suggest you use the Vaadin CDI Add-on for better scoping.