parking demo touch app... need help

I have loaded the vaadin parking demo code in eclipse and getting the following error when trying to run …

INFO: Requested resource
[/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.demo.parking.widgetset.ParkingWidgetset/com.vaadin.demo.parking.widgetset.ParkingWidgetset.nocache.js] not found from filesystem or through class loader. Add widgetset and/or theme JAR to your classpath or add files to WebContent/VAADIN folder.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Did you import the demo as per instructions found at:
https://vaadin.com/book/-/page/mobile.installation.parking-demo.html

If so then you just need to compile the WidgetSet either by clicking Compile Widgetset in the Eclipse toolbar or by running the vaadin:compile goal with Maven.

I just re did the download from github following the steps in the parking-demo.html and I am still not able to compile the widgetset
i have enclosed the image of my project under eclipse
note that i have created a \lib folder under \src\web-inf\ and copied the two add-on jars (leaflet and touchkit) - not sure if this is the correct way???

thanks for any help on this…

18957.jpg

Hi.

I tried with a clean pull for the parking-demo and it worked according to the instructions. I did not add any wars to WEB-INF\lib and my pom dependencies are exactly the same.

When compiling the widgetset did you get the end result:

Compiling 1 permutation Compiling permutation 0... Compile of permutations succeeded Compilation succeeded -- 87.074s Linking into /.../parking-demo/src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.demo.parking.widgetset.ParkingWidgetset; Writing extras to /var/folders/6x/8ch__z1d3gb34s_xb75m8rww0000gn/T/widgetset_com.vaadin.demo.parking.widgetset.ParkingWidgetseta7077184-8100-49a8-8527-00400e330967/com.vaadin.demo.parking.widgetset.ParkingWidgetset Link succeeded Linking succeeded -- 0.233s and do you have the compiled files in src/main/webapp/VAADIN/widgetsets/com.vaadin.demo.parkng.widgetset.ParkingWidgetset ?