Eclipse + Maven---->java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.w

I get that only in Eclipse, if I run it straight in maven, it’s working fine. Something with jars I think…Could someone tell me what is the best way to start a new Vaadin-Maven project using Eclipse so that everything is working straight in Eclipse?

SEVERE: Error configuring application listener of class org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1676)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1521)
at org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.loadClass(DefaultInstanceManager.java:415)
at org.apache.catalina.core.DefaultInstanceManager.loadClassMaybePrivileged(DefaultInstanceManager.java:397)

I created a new project with Maven and after that I imported it to the Eclipse as a Maven-project:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=com.vaadin -DarchetypeArtifactId=vaadin-archetype-clean -DarchetypeVersion=LATEST -DgroupId=com.testing.test -DartifactId=Testing -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=war

mvn package

If I use maven build in Eclipse, my Jetty doesn’t start, because 8080 port is already in use. I am using Tomcat integrated to Eclipse and I get always that terrormessage above. I have another problem as well, If I want to change application name, I always get the widget-problem so that Eclipse can’t find widget any more. This is annoying :frowning:
[b]

Q1: I have every Spring-class in my Maven-dependencies, what can be solution for this?

Q2: How can I change maven jetty port and how can I use it straight from Eclipse and release the port always I want to?
[/b]

Thanks
Sami