Unable to login to Vaadin trac

I’ve tried a few times to login to the Vaadin issue tracker to enter a comment or issue, but it keeps asking for a verification of my email; the email it lists is correct however I never receive the “token” it is supposedly sending for verification. (The fact that it accepts my login and then deletes my comments when the verification fails is not very friendly either…). Does anybody know how to correct this? Thanks!

Hi,

You are indeed supposed to receive the verification token via email to your registered address. I’ll investigate this issue further. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I can confirm that the verification token is being sent successfully. Nonetheless I slightly modified the sending process to be even more spam filter friendly, that also being my best guess for the cause of the problem.

Could you retry verification once more and also check your spam box in just case? And please report if the problem still persists.

Thanks for looking into this. Still no luck, have not received the email. I did check both my trash and junk directories, besides my spam filter is turned off (thunderbird 31.5.0).

This is weird, must have something to do with your email service provider. According to logs and reports the verification mail was delivered successfully in response to your latest request.

Anyway, I just mailed you the verification url manually.

Thank you very much!

I seem to have the same problem. I had already tried it a few weeks ago, but didn’t receive any email.

Just sent you the link privately.