Problem running jetty together with Push

Hi all,

vaadin-version: 7.3.7
jetty-version: 9.2.3.v20140905
java-version: 1.8_25

I added the vaadin-push dependency to my project and activated @Push on the UI class.
Now there were several Problems when I try to start the application in a jetty-container:
(running the application with the jetty-maven-plugin works like a charme!)

At first I got the error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jetty.continuation.ContinuationListene

which I handled by adding the dependecy to
jetty-continuation

Next I got the error

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory which I handled by adding the dependecy to
websocket-server

Additionaly I added in the web.xml the following lines:

[code]

org.atmosphere.cpr.asyncSupport
org.atmosphere.container.Jetty9AsyncSupportWithWebSocket

org.atmosphere.cpr.sessionSupport true org.atmosphere.cpr.SessionSupport [/code]Now the application can be started, but it seems like the initialization of atmosphere is really, really slow: [code] [code] Mär 05, 2015 8:52:09 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework addAtmosphereHandler INFO: Installed AtmosphereHandler com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler$1 mapped to context-path: /* //.... Mär 05, 2015 8:52:49 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework interceptor INFO: Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Track Message Size Interceptor using | with priority BEFORE_DEFAULT [/code] [/code]--> about 40 seconds!!

Is this the way to go? Or did I miss anything?

Thanks for your help!

[Edit]
:
To speed up the statup i added

<init-param>
      <param-name>org.atmosphere.cpr.scanClassPath</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>

to the web.xml