Widgetset problem

HI,
In my application i added one jar(Image scalar) from Vaadin then it s giving Error as given below [quote]

Widgetset does not contain implementation for org.vaadin.peter.imagescaler.ImageScaler. Check its @ClientWidget mapping, widgetsets GWT module description file and re-compile your widgetset. In case you have downloaded a vaadin add-on package, you might want to refer to add-on instructions. Unrendered UIDL:
-Unrendered UIDL

-org.vaadin.peter.imagescaler.ImageScaler(NO CLIENT IMPLEMENTATION FOU
[/quote]

To overcome this error a installed widget set ,but after installing this widget set it creating problem for other applications like notaable use .bmp image in scalar images.

Please tell me the solution from widget set

So, your Vaadin application is working with the ImageScaler? BUT some external applications like notable (http://www.notableapp.com/ ?) have some problems with scaled images of your application? Did I understand this correct? Could you elaborate more, what kind of problems those are?

I added images on grid layout in my application when i click on this images they will get popup(using Image scalar addon) to original size like shown in below image these are working fine with IE and Chrome browsers,but its not working(not displaying any image) with Mozillah browser (because these are on grid layout) please tell me :bored:how to fix this issue…?