Problem with vaadin Update from v.7.1.12 to v. 7.2+ : "java.lang.Unsupporte

Hi all,

While trying to update the vaadin version of my application from v.7.1.12 to 7.2+ (first attemp was with
v.7.2.1
, lastIy have tried with
v.7.3.6
), I encounter problems.

My Application was using
PUSH
support and running on
Glassfish v.4.0
(glassfish upgrade to
v.4.1
did not solve the issue as well) (The push related workarounds mentioned at
https://vaadin.com/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Working+around+push+issues
are applied)

After the upgrade, I started getting the following exception while user tries to login ( programmatic login via Servlet API, i.e. VaadinServletService.getCurrentServletRequest().login(userName,passwordsValue)). Whatever I tried, I could not get rid of it. Any help would be really appreciated.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported yet.
at org.glassfish.grizzly.servlet.HttpServletRequestImpl.login(HttpServletRequestImpl.java:1651)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereRequest.login(AtmosphereRequest.java:815)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereRequest.login(AtmosphereRequest.java:815)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.login(HttpServletRequestWrapper.java:350)
at com.roof.studio.ui.login.LoginPage$2.buttonClick(LoginPage.java:118)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.vaadin.event.ListenerMethod.receiveEvent(ListenerMethod.java:508)
at com.vaadin.event.EventRouter.fireEvent(EventRouter.java:198)
at com.vaadin.event.EventRouter.fireEvent(EventRouter.java:161)
at com.vaadin.server.AbstractClientConnector.fireEvent(AbstractClientConnector.java:979)
at com.vaadin.ui.Button.fireClick(Button.java:393)
at com.vaadin.ui.Button$1.click(Button.java:57)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.vaadin.server.ServerRpcManager.applyInvocation(ServerRpcManager.java:168)
at com.vaadin.server.ServerRpcManager.applyInvocation(ServerRpcManager.java:118)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.ServerRpcHandler.handleInvocations(ServerRpcHandler.java:287)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.ServerRpcHandler.handleRpc(ServerRpcHandler.java:180)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler$3.run(PushHandler.java:174)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler.callWithUi(PushHandler.java:253)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler.access$200(PushHandler.java:56)
at com.vaadin.server.communication.PushHandler$1.onRequest(PushHandler.java:76)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AsynchronousProcessor.action(AsynchronousProcessor.java:174)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AsynchronousProcessor.suspended(AsynchronousProcessor.java:95)
at org.atmosphere.container.GlassFishServ30WebSocketSupport.service(GlassFishServ30WebSocketSupport.java:60)
at org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework.doCometSupport(AtmosphereFramework.java:1802)
at org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor.dispatch(DefaultWebSocketProcessor.java:432)
at org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor$2.run(DefaultWebSocketProcessor.java:285)
at org.atmosphere.util.VoidExecutorService.execute(VoidExecutorService.java:101)
at org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor.dispatch(DefaultWebSocketProcessor.java:280)
at org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor.invokeWebSocketProtocol(DefaultWebSocketProcessor.java:303)
at org.atmosphere.container.GlassFishServ30WebSocketSupport$Grizzly2WebSocketApplication.onMessage(GlassFishServ30WebSocketSupport.java:157)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.websockets.SimpleWebSocket.onMessage(SimpleWebSocket.java:163)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.websockets.frametypes.TextFrameType.respond(TextFrameType.java:68)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.websockets.DataFrame.respond(DataFrame.java:119)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.websockets.BaseWebSocketFilter.handleRead(BaseWebSocketFilter.java:219)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:119)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:284)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:201)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:133)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:112)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.ProcessorExecutor.execute(ProcessorExecutor.java:77)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:561)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:112)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:117)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:56)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:137)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:565)
at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:545)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)]]

I’ve a tree and I added a ValueChangeListener.
When I enter the ValueChange code if I get the changed value from tree.getValue I allways get the root node if I use event.getProperty.getValue I get the correct selected value.
However I need to get the value also elsewhere and I got allways the wrokg value.
Where’s the problem ?