Vaadin Maven Tomcat - missing javascript resources after build

Hi everyone,

today I decided to transform my project using maven as dependency management. After some tricky errors mainly due to project structure, i managed to deploy it with tomcat7-maven-plugin. Everything works fine, except my custom google maps component (was working before, didn’t change). The well known error in the UI is
“Could not initialize JavaScriptConnector because no JavaScript init function was found. Make sure one of these functions are defined: de_logileit_dashboard_ui_components_ExtendedGMap …”

I’m aware what this means and already triple checked the naming/wording. Instead it seems like during compilation/packaging etc. my javascript connector file is excluded and therefore, the file is missing on the server. So were do I need to place my javascript file? Do I need to explicitly tell maven what to do with it?
Currently, it is located in the same directory as the server side class - which seems to be wrong now… :

de
|–logileit
|–dashboard
|–ui
|–components
|–ExtendedGMap.java
|–gmap-connector.js
|–gmap.js

Hope anybody is able to help me, i couldn’t find any related issues here or by google…

Thanks in advance!
Felix

Hi, I’ve got the same problem
Did you have any clue ?

regards