"Connector hierarchy is corrupted" - what is wrong?

Hi all,

after upgrading from Vaadin 7.2.4 to 7.3.4 I get the error in console output:

WARNING: com.vaadin.ui.TextField(100) claims that org.tepi.filtertable.FilterTable(56) is its parent, but the parent does not acknowledge the parenthood.
2014-11-14 14:50:10.832  | 8782475-14 | WARN  | .SpringVaadinServlet$NotificationErrorHandler | An error occured:
java.lang.AssertionError: The connector hierarchy is corrupted. Check for missing calls to super.setParent(), super.attach() and super.detach() and that all custom component containers call child.setParent(this) when a child is added and child.setParent(null) when the child is no longer used. See previous log messages for details.
    at com.vaadin.ui.ConnectorTracker.cleanConnectorMap(ConnectorTracker.java:289) ~[vaadin-server-7.3.4.jar:7.3.4]

at com.vaadin.server.communication.UidlWriter.write(UidlWriter.java:305) ~[vaadin-server-7.3.4.jar:7.3.4]

at com.vaadin.server.communication.UidlRequestHandler.writeUidl(UidlRequestHandler.java:151) ~[vaadin-server-7.3.4.jar:7.3.4]

at com.vaadin.server.communication.UidlRequestHandler.synchronizedHandleRequest(UidlRequestHandler.java:99) ~[vaadin-server-7.3.4.jar:7.3.4]

But I’m sure that I didn’t tell the Textfield that its parent is the FilterTable.
Do you have any suggestions for me??

Thanks a lot!

I could find out where the problem has its origin:
This error occurs when setting a FilterField in the FilterTable to invisible via
setFilterFieldVisible(propertyId, false);

edit: Now I finally found the problem: For clearing the FilterFields we used
filtertable.resetFilters()
which is destroying and recreating the fields. It seems like these fields are not removed completely.
Using
filtertable.clearFilters()
did the trick!