Vaadin 7.3 Failed to load the bootstrap javascript: ./VAADIN/vaadinBootstra

I am getting error message “Failed to load the bootstrap javascript: ./VAADIN/vaadinBootstrap.js” after deploying to an extenally hosted Tomcat server. I used Eclipse to create the war file and as per other posts about this error I have checked that the vaadin-server-7.3.0.jar have been deployed to the server. The ./VAADIN/vaadinBootstrap.js does not exist on the server, but I assumed that because the vaadin-server-7.3.0.jar is there that is not the issue?

my web.xml is as follows:

[code]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

BusyLife

Vaadin production mode
productionMode
false

org.atmosphere.cpr.SessionSupport

org.atmosphere.cpr.sessionSupport
true

Busylife Application
com.vaadin.server.VaadinServlet

Vaadin UI class to use
UI
com.example.busylife.LoginUI

Legacy mode to return the value of the property as a string from AbstractProperty.toString()
legacyPropertyToString
false

true

Busylife Application
/*

index.html
index.htm
index.jsp
default.html
default.htm
default.jsp

[/code]I have deployed the same war file to Jelastic before and all was fine, but once I added server push into the application it became super slow which I just couldnt seem to resolve. I am therefore now trying to use arvixe.com with a private tomcat server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Paul.

Have you compiled your widgetset?

Yes. I initially thought that was part of the problem too. I also tried removing the custom widget set (which is why it doesn’t show in the xml file I have above) so it would use the default but that didnt work either.

Have you tried advices from
this
post?

Yes I had looked at that post too. I have just heard back from my web host and they seem to have solved the poblem. They said: “To fix I also had to install the mysql driver jar file”. I’m not sure how that was related but it seems to have done the trick. Thanks for you suggestions, Paul.