Readonly DateField in Valo Theme

In using Valo Theme, when I set a datefield to readonly, the calendar picture disappears and a small button is show behind the field.

See the attached image ( from the Valo Demo that I compiled)

Is needed to create a ticket?

16420.png

Thanks for the report. This issue is already fixed in the master branch, and will be released with the next maintenance release, scheduled for 15.9. at the moment.

Jouni,

Just one more question. I’m playing with the ValoThemeUi testcase, I intend to use some or all of this themes in a project where you can change the look and feel.

I tried to change the size of the fonts, for example in tests-valo-blueprint in the _variables file $v-font-size was 18px; but it show 16px and I tried to change to 11px (and compiled) but nothing have changed, it continue to show 16px.

Different themes have different sizes, but I would like to use only one across all.

What is the best way to accomplish that?

One guess about the potential reason: did you set the font size before or after importing valo? It is used to calculate the default values for many other parameters, so you need to set the font size before the import.

Henri,

Shame on me. Even though I tryied to be very carefully, the old css was cached by browser.

After cleanning, everything works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Google Chrome seems to hang on to cached CSS longer than a developer might want, so some forced refreshes are often required.