Vaadin 7.3.0

Looks like 7.3.0 has been released:

https://vaadin.com/releases?version=release/7.3/7.3.0

Not sure why there was no announcement, or did I miss it?

:slight_smile: It’s out, but our marketing people are currently pushing the news out to all the channels. The
blog post
is out already, and the new
Valo promo page

Cool, already started using it. The Valo theme looks very nice.

Is the source code available for the “valo theme test”?

http://demo.vaadin.com/valo-theme/#!common

i think in the valo theme, component.setReadOnly(true) don’t show the same result as in reindeer theme.

You’re right, and that is intentional. The way Reindeer hides borders and background from read only text inputs is problematic since the content of the field might be longer than the actual size of the input, and text would seem to just cut off for no apparent reason.

So there is no way to get back my old functioning of the setReadOnly method? Because I work in a project and it has used that function well with reindeer, but i would like to switch to valo. Isn’t there any similar solution in valo?

You can override the valo-textfield-readonly-style mixin and declare the styles you need. See
the documentation for that particular mixin

@import "../valo/valo";

@mixin valo-textfield-readonly-style() {
  border: none;
  background: transparent;
  @include box-shadow(none);

&:focus {
    @include box-shadow(none);
  }
}

Thank You very much Jouni :). It is perfect now.

Jouni, one last thing, the combobox almost works fine for me in readonly mode, but I can’t disappear the little arrow from right. I know it’s the filterselect, but i don’t know how. :stuck_out_tongue: Is that even possible? Thanks

Hi guys,

I just update my vaadin app to vaadin 7.3 from 7.1.15.
We are having a problem that the tabsheet.tabs show the “errorindicator” even though no error has been occured. please see the attached screen shot.
we are using a runo based custom theme. it is working very well with version 7.1.15.

I would appreciate any help or tips.

Here is the attachment
16308.jpg

Aziz, I replied to the other thread you created for the same issue.