two browser window / tab for one application

my problem is that when i open the the application in one browser window after them open a second browser window. The first browser window is not working and i get the WARNING:

Aug 07, 2014 8:51:04 AM com.vaadin.server.communication.ServerRpcHandler parseInvocation
WARNUNG: RPC call to v.v received for connector 109 but no such connector could be found. Resynchronizing client.
Aug 07, 2014 8:51:04 AM com.vaadin.server.communication.ServerRpcHandler parseInvocation
WARNUNG: RPC call to com.vaadin.shared.ui.button.ButtonServerRpc.click received for connector 121 but no such connector could be found. Resynchronizing client

After a browser refresh in the first browser window, its work. But i get error in the second window.

Both UIs are in the same user session.

Is there a way to work with two windows in the same time without manually refres??h the browser. OR automatic refresh with focus the window

Should work without doing anything. See for example http://demo.vaadin.com/dashboard/ as a demo of it (or any other Vaadin 7 app on the web.) Maybe you have some code that breaks it, like some push setup or really old Vaadin version? Test with other Vaadin version and test with a separate, clean Vaadin hello world application with the same Vaadin version as in your main app.