Vaadin 7.2.5 Failed to load widgetset

I have a Web Application which worked well under 7.2.2. Updating to 7.2.5 caused the following problem:
Application starts well when calling URL in Browser
If you hit the Refresh-Button in the Browser, the application hangs for some 20 secs and then displays:

Failed to load the widgetset: ./VAADIN/widgetsets/ch.celsi.sgc_web.widgetset.Sgc_web7Widgetset/ch.celsi.sgc_web.widgetset.Sgc_web7Widgetset.nocache.js?1406640720212 After clicking OK in the message box, everything seems to work ok. But every time you hit refresh - same problem.

I’m using:

• Firefox 30.0
  • Vaadin 7.2.5 with PushMode.MANUAL and Transport.LONG_POLLING

I appreciate every help! Thanks.

Could you tell more about your project and the issue. Is the issue reproduced with other browser too? Can you test does it happen also without Push or with an another PushMode/Transport type? Did you alredy tried Vaadin 7.2.6?

The page is a simple Login-Page with three textfields and some decoration (images).

The browsers behave slightly different: IE11 does not display the error message, but takes also about 20 secs to redisplay the page. Is like I press OK on the error message of firefox. Other browsers I have not tried.

It only happens, when I select Transport.LONG_POLLING, with Transport.WEBSOCKET everything is fine.
I haven’t tried Vaading 7.2.6 yet.

I have changed the transport mode to WEBSOCKET for the moment although I had other issues with that one in earlier versions of Vaadin.

Sounds like a bug in Vaadin. Can you submit a bug report of this? You can follow these instructions if you haven’t submitted bug earlier: http://dev.vaadin.com/wiki/SubmittingBug

It would help a lot also if you are able to reproduce this issue in a simplified test application that you can attach to the bug report.