Compile Widgetset Error

We are in the process of migrating from Vaadin 6.6.0 to Vaadin 7.2.4 we are getting an error during the compilation of the widgetset in Vaadin7. We are recieving a NoSuchMethod error for com.google.gwt.thirdparty.guava.common.io.Files.hash. When checking the library guava-16.0.1.vaadin1.jar we find that the correct method with the correct method signature exists. The error details are as follows and any help resolving would be greatly appreciated:

[ERROR]
Unexpected internal compiler error
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gwt.thirdparty.guava.common.io.Files.hash(Ljava/io/File;Lcom/google/gwt/thirdparty/guava/common/hash/HashFunction;)Lcom/google/gwt/thirdparty/guava/common/hash/HashCode;
at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.PersistentUnitCache.computePersistentCacheFilenamePrefix(PersistentUnitCache.java:470)
at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.PersistentUnitCache.(PersistentUnitCache.java:114)
at com.google.gwt.dev.javac.UnitCacheSingleton.get(UnitCacheSingleton.java:59)
at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:152)
at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.run(Compiler.java:132)
at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler$1.run(Compiler.java:100)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.doRun(CompileTaskRunner.java:55)
at com.google.gwt.dev.CompileTaskRunner.runWithAppropriateLogger(CompileTaskRunner.java:50)
at com.google.gwt.dev.Compiler.main(Compiler.java:107)

Sounds like you have multiple GWT Guava versions on your classpath. Have you removed gwt-user.jar and gwt-dev.jar from your classpath when you migrated?

Thank you John,

You were absolutely right and the issue has been resolved. In addition to removing those jars from my classpath I also had to remove their reference from my gwt.xml file.

Again thank you for your help.